Credit Card Processing
- Top rated merchant service provider
- Top rated customer satisfactions provider
- Most reliable and fastest payment network
- Lowest rates guaranteed
Code of Conduct
- We are behind all our words!
- As a pioneer in our industry, we stand firmly behind any promise to our clients!
- Accountability and integrity are as important as our low prices or more.
Merchant Service Agreement
Clear and Simple
- One of the pilot providers offering simple and clear contract
- Find the fees on the top of your signature
- Sign the agreement you want
- Contract goes year-by-year when you purchase terminal
Our Products / Solutions
Card Payment Processing
- Debit Machine
- Credit Terminal
- SmartPhone Payment
- Facebook Admits Millions Of Instagram Passwords Were Exposed April 18, 2019Facebook admitted on Thursday (April 18) that millions of Instagram passwords were available to be seen by employees in a company-wide database, according to a report by CNBC. The admission is an update to a Facebook blog post released on March 21 stating that millions of Facebook passwords were also viewable by employees. In the […]
- KOKU Notches $2M In Funding; Citi Taps Into Biometrics In Asia April 18, 2019Welcome to The Axis, your late look at payments news from around the world. Coverage includes the $2 million pre-series A raise for Singapore’s KOKU. In addition, Citi is rolling out biometric identification for institutional clients in Asia, and Chinese tourists can make payments through Alipay when they visit the Capital One Arena. In Singapore, […]
- Lawsuit Claims Lyft’s IPO Was Intentionally Overvalued April 18, 2019Lyft is being sued by some investors who say the company exaggerated its market position during its IPO in March, which they say led to a shedding of stock value. Bloomberg reported there are two class-action lawsuits against the company, as well as against underwriters, officers and directors. The lawsuits were filed on Wednesday (April […]