Credit Card Processing
- Top rated merchant service provider
- Top rated customer satisfactions provider
- Most reliable and fastest payment network
- Lowest rates guaranteed
Code of Conduct
- We are behind all our words!
- As a pioneer in our industry, we stand firmly behind any promise to our clients!
- Accountability and integrity are as important as our low prices or more.
Merchant Service Agreement
Clear and Simple
- One of the pilot providers offering simple and clear contract
- Find the fees on the top of your signature
- Sign the agreement you want
- Contract goes year-by-year when you purchase terminal
Our Products / Solutions
Card Payment Processing
- Debit Machine
- Credit Terminal
- SmartPhone Payment
- Codat Pulls SMB Accounting Into The Open Banking Fold October 16, 2019Small business (SMB) accounting FinTech Codat is teaming up with five°degrees to join its Open Banking partnership, according to Verdict on Tuesday (Oct. 15). London-based Codat, which enables small businesses to integrate their back-office platforms via application program interface (API), will join five°degrees’ Open Banking Marketplace to support collaboration and integration between traditional banks and […]
- ScaleFactor Adds SMB Card To Expense Management Offering October 16, 2019Small business accounting solution provider ScaleFactor is expanding its product suite to include a commercial card product to support expense management. A press release issued Tuesday (Oct. 15) said ScaleFactor is launching a ScaleFactor Visa Card, a commercial card designed for small businesses to manage spend and customize their expense management workflow. The tool enables […]
- Citi Backs Cash Flow Management Partner Cashforce October 16, 2019Cash flow forecasting FinTech Cashforce has announced a $5.5 million Series A funding round on Tuesday (Oct. 15) led by INKEF Capital and Citi Ventures, with Citi also announcing a strategic partnership with the company. In a press release, Cashforce said existing investors Pamica, Volta Ventures and others also participated in the investment, which will […]