Credit Card Processing
- Top rated merchant service provider
- Top rated customer satisfactions provider
- Most reliable and fastest payment network
- Lowest rates guaranteed
Code of Conduct
- We are behind all our words!
- As a pioneer in our industry, we stand firmly behind any promise to our clients!
- Accountability and integrity are as important as our low prices or more.
Merchant Service Agreement
Clear and Simple
- One of the pilot providers offering simple and clear contract
- Find the fees on the top of your signature
- Sign the agreement you want
- Contract goes year-by-year when you purchase terminal
Our Products / Solutions
Card Payment Processing
- Debit Machine
- Credit Terminal
- SmartPhone Payment
- FTC Probing Visa, Mastercard About Debit Card Activities November 14, 2019U.S. antitrust regulators are investigating Visa and Mastercard about their debit card policies, Bloomberg reported on Thursday (Nov. 13). The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is talking to large merchants to discover if some retailers are being blocked from routing digital payments over alternative debit networks, sources told Bloomberg. The inquiry could spell fresh regulatory trouble […]
- Investors Raise Billions To Invest In Later-Stage Companies November 14, 2019Later-stage tech startups are getting cash infusions from big investors eager to make deals, The Financial Times (FT) reported on Wednesday (Nov. 13). SoftBank’s record losses from over-valued deals haven’t given investors cold feet, and private funding is going strong. Investors from the U.S. are on course to break fundraising records, with $23.9 billion already […]
- Bitcoin Daily: Telegram Refutes Claims That Its Crypto Is A Security; HSBC Leads Trial To Explore DLT Benefits In Bond Markets November 14, 2019Telegram has submitted a new legal filing requesting that the New York Southern District Court dismiss accusations by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that its cryptocurrency is a security. In October, the company’s hearing with the SEC was postponed until February 2020. The judge hearing the case, P. Kevin Castel, ruled that Telegram should […]