Credit Card Processing
- Top rated merchant service provider
- Top rated customer satisfactions provider
- Most reliable and fastest payment network
- Lowest rates guaranteed
Code of Conduct
- We are behind all our words!
- As a pioneer in our industry, we stand firmly behind any promise to our clients!
- Accountability and integrity are as important as our low prices or more.
Merchant Service Agreement
Clear and Simple
- One of the pilot providers offering simple and clear contract
- Find the fees on the top of your signature
- Sign the agreement you want
- Contract goes year-by-year when you purchase terminal
Our Products / Solutions
Card Payment Processing
- Debit Machine
- Credit Terminal
- SmartPhone Payment
- Rent-To-Own Companies Settle Antitrust Case With FTC February 21, 2020Rent-to-own (RTO) companies Rent-A-Center, Buddy’s and Aaron’s have all settled a case with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) alleging they made reciprocal non-competition deals with each other that violated federal antitrust law and created an environment that limited choices for consumers, according to an FTC press release. The complaints said from June 2015 to May […]
- Lyft Buys Halo Cars In Advertising Play February 21, 2020Ride-hailing company Lyft has acquired Halo Cars, an advertising startup that displays ads on top of vehicles, according to a report from Axios. The move illustrates the ride-hailing industry’s attempts to pull revenue from sources besides its core business, especially since both Lyft and Uber IPOs have underperformed. Uber has been testing a similar tie-up […]
- 5G Network Rollout Delayed In China, Flights Canceled Due To Coronavirus February 21, 2020The coronavirus has far-reaching impacts that extend beyond health, with a wide range of economic effects in sectors ranging from transportation to telecom and retail. We have the latest news on the economic impact of the coronavirus from airlines canceling flights to the delay of the rollout of next-generation 5G networks and merchants reopening stores […]