The Verifone® Vx 820 DUET is a two-in-one, compact counter top payment solution with a payment interface, and capabilities for multiple applications and connectivity choices. Merchants and customers benefit from the counter top’s dual-user functionality that results in speedy payment processing and improves customer service. What makes the Vx 820 DUET unique is its dual design – an easy to hand over PIN pad that sits on a base unit containing a thermal printer and high-speed communications. The Vx 820 DUET offers fast transactions and many payment types, such as smart card, mag stripe and PIN-based debit. It’s ideal for high-volume points of sale, with PCI PED for secure PIN-based debit transactions. Features quick multi-tasking and multiple connectivity choices in any environment, including Ethernet, USB and serial ports.
The Verifone® Vx 670 all-in-one wireless handheld payment device moves payments from countertops to the hands of consumers. It’s small, sleek and secure, but powerful thanks to its many options. The GPRS, WiFi and Bluetooth wireless technology are ideal for restaurants, bars, stadiums and delivery or transportation operations. The Vx 670 offers a large user interface, white backlit display and large keys. It’s also ruggedly designed to be drop and spill resistant and withstand demanding conditions.
The powerful chip processor completes transactions in seconds, making it highly valuable to waiting consumers. The Vx 670 comes with a high-capacity lithium-ion battery which can be quickly swapped with one hand and features a hidden integrated printer with a dual-tear bar that quickly produces receipts.
- Compact design minimizes use of counter space
- Dual Functionality, Familiar Interface
- Simple & Easy to Use
- Proven security
- Integrated thermal printer with drop-in paper loading virtually eliminates paper jams
- Fast, Efﬁcient &Outstanding performance
- High-speed communications module supports DSL, cable and other IP-based
- Eliminating the cost associated with a dedicated phone line
- Dial backup ensures that you can always process transactions, even if your Internet connection is unavailable
- Flexible connectivity, support IP, Dail, Blue Tooth, or 3G/GPRS options